VII Russian Congress of Patients will take place on 9-11 November 2016 at the Multimedia International Agency ‘Russia Today’, Moscow. The congress will have its theme as ‘The government and citizens to develop a patient focused healthcare in Russia’.
The ‘Russian Congress of Patients’ is one of the most significant annual events in the development of healthcare in Russia. It brings together NGOs representatives, partners and colleagues from Russia and beyond, authorities, professional communities, and mass media, to include debates on crucial processes in the national healthcare, summing up, further improving the dialogue among the government and patient community to have a better quality of life of Russian people.
The Congress topics of high priority as suggested this year are:
- Making the system of civil control in healthcare and surveillance over the execution of laws in effect and decisions in healthcare;
- Ways to improve the accessibility and quality of medical assistance in Russia;
- current issues in pharmacological support in the country;
- Issues of developing the system of rehabilitation;
- IT development in healthcare;
- Collaboration of the medical profession and patient community: reality and perspectives.
The Russian Multiple Sclerosis Society (All-Russian Public Organization of Disabled People with Multiple Sclerosis) is one of the two organizers of the VII Russian Congress of Patients
The Organization is to be represented by the largest group consisting of delegates from Russian regions. The delegation will include RuMSS President Yan V. Vlasov.
Within the frameworks of the Congress, there is a number of working meetings scheduled for the RuMSS President with executive authorities. The organizers intend to conduct a number of round-tables, panel discussions to tackle pressing problems together with the Ministries of Health, Industry and Trade, Economy Development, as well as the Russian Public Chamber, Federal Antimonopoly Service, Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare and other profile Governmental and Non-governmental structures, medical profession and patient communities.
More information on the Congress:
Program VII Russian Congress of Patients